[ExI] Self-Driving Cars Must Make Ethical Decisions

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed Jul 29 16:00:15 UTC 2015

My prediction is that the biggest danger of self-driving cars will be if they are susceptible to being hacked by malicious humans. Harm will be done on purpose, by trolls or terrorists, far exceeding what will happen by unavoidable accidents.

Tara Maya
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Amazon  |  Goodreads