[ExI] beheadings etc.

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:30:45 UTC 2015

In Zimbabwe it is genetic, I think. In Mosul, it's a mix, I think.

I don't wish more Africans to come in Europe. Nor Arabs. Even though many
of them may be great people.

A Gaza type of wall, which prevents entering (to Israel) and not the Berlin
type of wall which prevented escape, is necessary.

In the US, it is already such a wall on the Mexican border. Not tight
enough, perhaps, but it's there. And a large amount of blacks are behind
bars inside the US. Which is not as a big problem, as if all of them were
at large. By far.

Even if it's just a memetics, it is a resilient memetics. It is not like
the Nazism, it is a much deeper divide. Germans got their lesson in WWII.
As Japanese, too. As we, Eastern Europeans, do slowly abandoning the
Communism.

Arabs are just too proud and distant to convert. George Bush was too
optimistic about Iraq. I was too, but I've learned it.

The current situation on Earth is not much different as Neanderthals would
still be with us.

Brotherhood of Sapiens and Neanderthals just wouldn't work. What make us
sure, that for example a Brown-Black brotherhood is viable? It is not in
Sudan. Why would be possible here in Europe, with so many Whites still
here? Enough problems among the Whites in Europe already, to invite other
peoples here.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/