[ExI] beheadings etc.

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Mar 1 18:41:50 UTC 2015

Il 01/03/2015 12:56, Anders Sandberg ha scritto:

> It is all good and fun (except for the oppressed citizens) until they
> get nukes or bioweapons.

Wait until ISIS obtain NBC capabilities.
I think it is easy to talk about it in the comfort and security of a
friendly and highly guarded university.
It is easy to talk about rational risks evaluation when the risk is not
random but concentrated on others than you.

I have friends in Sicily, merely 400 km from Libya; just a few hours of
navigation divide them from ISIS fighters.
History teach what happened when Muslims could launch attacks to the
ships in the Mediterranean and to the shores of the South of Europe.
I remember the northern raid in Europe from Islamic Slavers happened in
Iceland, but they were a lot more frequent in England and common in Sicily.

If ISIS take roots, they will start attacking western countries and/or
flood these countries with refugees until they destabilize the political
system.

Mirco