[ExI] [tt] Identity thread again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:34:42 UTC 2015

On 14 March 2015 at 12:42, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
<snip>
> ### I won't accept any attempts to deny me the right to replace my own human
> flesh with technology, whether based on some fictitious arguments about my
> identity or not. What you want to do with yours is your problem, just stay
> away from mine, will you?

So long as there is only one identity (human, robot, upload, etc.)
that thinks it is Rafal, then I don't see a problem.  But if you are
thinking about thousands of versions, competing to build the 'best'
Rafal, then there is a problem.

Who owns the original identity? (And all its rights and possessions).

And if everybody does this..........

BillK