[ExI] New Subscriber Introduction

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 2 16:20:01 UTC 2015

>>... On Behalf Of Ivor Peter Brians

>>...When I read "funny story" as related to my email address I
>>immediately interpreted the "I P Brains" differently and thought of a
urologist with some sort of neural breakdown disorder. ...Ivor

Urologist with neural breakdown, no, I do confess that interpretation never
crossed my mind.  {8^D

Ivor, mnemonics is a skill which establishes a name in the memory by
associating it with some absurd mental image; the more crazy or unlikely the
image, the more indelible is the memory.  It is a highly effective way to
remember forever ipbrians by associating it with a man pissing his brains
out, but perhaps you would have been ahead leaving it at Intellectual
Property Brains.  {8^D

Welcome Ivor.  You may post about classic cars if you wish.  ExI is
intentionally open-ended.  If no one responds, you know no one here is
interested in that.  Someone might respond offlist as well.  I had a Pinin
Farina La Forza until 4 yrs ago, not exactly a classic car but weird.