[ExI] (R)EVOLUTION is out on Kindle First

Chris Hibbert hibbert at mydruthers.com
Sat May 2 17:03:54 UTC 2015

> Now for some shameless self-promotion, finally...:-)
>
> My novel, (R)EVOLUTION, a near-term SF story about bioengineering,
> cognitive technologies, nanotech and the future of humanity, is the
> SF/thriller Kindle First pick for May in N. America and Australia/NZ
> through 47North/Amazon Publishing. Free for Prime members, $1.99 for Kindle
> First members. Think "Michael Crichton on acid..." Except not a
> technophobe. And someone who writes fleshed out characters.;-)
>
> US link:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OM9OKEC
> AUS link:http://www.amazon.com.au/R-evolution-PJ-Manney-ebook/dp/B00OM9OKEC
>
> It will come out in print and audiobook on June 1.
> http://www.amazon.com/dp/1477828494
>
> I hope you all enjoy them and if you do, please feel free to write a
> review. I'd really appreciate it. It's been a long time coming and I could
> never have done this without the incredible support of people in this
> community. Several of you are mentioned in the acknowledgments. Thank you
> so much!

I'm on the board of the Libertarian Futurist Society, which gives annual
awards for the best libertarian science fiction (lfs.org/awards.shtml).
I've already downloaded a free copy from Amazon Prime. Are there enough
libertarian elements in the story that I should forward the link to the
members of the nominating committee?

Chris