[ExI] back to the future

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Oct 17 05:18:29 UTC 2015

In the hilarious Back to the Future trilogy, set in 1985, Marty McFly goes
back 30 years in time.  At another point he goes forward 30 years to 21
October 2015.  Realizing the date is coming, the family and I livestreamed
the movie (they didn't predict that for 2015) to remind myself of a movie I
viewed 30 yrs ago.

A detail I had forgotten is that Doc Brown's source of plutonium for the
Delorean time machine were Libyan terrorists.  Hmmm, perhaps that was the
video that caused the American embassy in Libya to be attacked?

In any case, I haven't gotten to the part where McFly is taken to 21 Oct
2015.