[ExI] IQ and beauty

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:45:21 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 1:44 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> This could result in the kinds of fatal injuries we should be able to find
> in the fossils: Mickey's huge antlers could break Minnie's spine, or conk
> her on the head leaving a visible divot in her skull,

​The antlers must have had enormous angular momentum because the were 9
feet across, but they only weighed 90 pounds so were unlikely to break a
female's back, and they were blunt soft and weak so the chances of causing
damage to the bones of a predator that was so severe we could see it today
would be about the same as the chances of receiving a serious injury from a
pillow fight. Well... maybe I exaggerate a little but only a little.

 John K Clark