[ExI] IQ and beauty

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Wed Oct 21 14:52:12 UTC 2015

A alternative theory is that it was sexual competition among human males trying to prove the most badass hunters to impress human females that actually drove the elk to extinction.

Elk females had a good reason not to go to extremes in their demands for larger antlers, but humans had no reason to be reasonable. We have plenty of evidence of humans hunting other megafauna to extinction for ridiculous, short-sighted reasons.

Tara Maya
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Amazon  |  Goodreads