[ExI] Evidence-based medicine lacks solid supporting evidence

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:00:07 UTC 2015

Something to ease your worries: there seems to be some evidence that
radiation insults can have beneficial effects. Supposedly, they stress the
body causing a Herut reaction -- in similar fashion to how eating plants
does the same.
Regards,

Dan

Thanks, but I'm not worried. I quit that long ago.  Physicians killed my
mother and father and may kill me.
But without them I would have been dead 20 years ago, so, what can you do?
Thomas Jefferson died of dehydration from diarrhea the same day three
physicians bled him.

For the record, I am grateful, but I do try to research everything as much
as possible and won't put up with any 'Oh just do what I say' crap from
physicians.  Any smart patient has caught them in errors.

bill w