[ExI] No mirrors, was Deceleration mirrors

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Mon Sep 21 12:23:53 UTC 2015

My calculations convinced me that there is simply no point in sending
flesh to the stars. AI/nano probes, rather thin javellins and not
superrelativistic, seems to be the way to go. Colonizing around denser
dust clouds rather than trying to spam through them looks like a good
strategy; in many cases remote galaxies are easier to reach than stars
in the thin galactic disk.