[ExI] the Bluebird scenario

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 24 20:54:41 UTC 2015

.
>.The problem is that we could list possile scenarios till we are blue (or
the AIs show up to help us); we need more general ways of mapping the
space..

--
Anders Sandberg

Biology comes to our rescue.  There are so many different lifeforms, we have
a system of classification of living things.

There are so many different paths in emergent AI which is a living thing, we
should have a taxonomy for AI, in which we group similarities on multiple
levels.  Soft take-off scenarios are a kingdom for instance, the smaller
one.