[ExI] Business Ethics - Oxymoron?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 22:15:38 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 6:27 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> The latest scandal with VW falsifying auto diesel engine emission
> tests has attracted much discussion and shock - horror responses.

### I am horrified by the existence of EPA. These evil enemies attacked VWs
customers by banning harmless car driving under the pretext of preventing
"pollution", VW defended its customers by acting within the letter of the
(evil and illegitimate) law and now VW is again being attacked by hordes of
enemies, potentially putting its existence at risk.

We live in a sick world, where attacking carmakers is an occasion for moral
preening.

Long live VW! Down with the EPA!

Rafał