[ExI] vw games emissions tests

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Wed Sep 30 16:25:31 UTC 2015

On the PBS Newshour last night one of the guys who discovered this in VW vehicles said it was triggered by things like the wheels being in the straight position, the engine being cool, and other environmental factors. He did not mention software detecting a test. I'm sure the interview is on their website.