[ExI] nutrition again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:40:15 UTC 2016

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:37 AM, William Flynn Wallace <
> foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The argument will probably go on for years but that's all the evidence
>> one needs that low fat isn't the answer to improving health.  dave
>>
>> Yes, I am quite convinced about that.  Not only does fat not raise
>> cholesterol but raised cholesterol may not be as dangerous as once
>> thought.  I am nearly sure about that one.  One nutrition book I read was
>> by a nurse who is on a 80% fat diet.
>>

> See also
> http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.php/2016/04/14/another-big-fat-and-old-fail-for-the-lipid-hypothesis/
>
> Two clinical trials proved that reducing sat fat in the diet and
> cholesterol in the blood killed people.
>
> -Dave

​Let's face facts:  for the last 100 years or so humanity has been thrust
into a gigantic experiment brought to us by science, medicine, the chemical
industry, the food industry, governments, and so on.  Looking back from,
say, the year 2100, they will shake their heads at what we were subjected
to in the name of science, money, rigid opinions​

​and so on.  "What were they thinking?!!"

I'll bet if I googled 'consumer groups' I would get pages of them, all
trying to reverse, stop, or at least test the results of these
experiments.  That's good.  Sometimes they go too far, and maybe some of
them are just in it for the donations, but hey, we are talking about
killing millions or maybe even billions of people.  Let's get radical!​
 Why aren't these political issues?

Look at history:  how many times has 'received opinion' been wrong, even
wildly wrong?  I think it's been most of the time.  You?

bill w