[ExI] phone app, voice activated data logster

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Apr 23 17:18:28 UTC 2016

ExI App hipsters, question please.

We have used OK Google and most of us found it works pretty well at
interpreting what we say.  What I want is to pull out my phone anywhere and
utter a comment that doesn't sound much like anything else, such as "OK
Logster."  This would bring up the app.  Then I want to talk into it and
have it do voice recognition to text, then date, time and place stamp that
and store it, both at the start when I said OK Logster and another at the
end of the comment when I said Goodbye Logster.  The difference in locations
and time stamps at start vs end will clue me if I was driving at the time,
or walking or on my bicycle.

I want to be able to email the text file to myself and keep a record of
where I was, what I was doing and when.

This is a very obviously valuable app, which means that some hipster thought
of it years ago and did it already.  All my cool ideas are that way.

What is it called?  Where can I buy it please?