[ExI] power satellites again

CryptAxe cryptaxe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:00:28 UTC 2016

I didn't know that you could produce synthetic fuel or oil with solar
panels that's very interesting. Zero carbon emissions might be a stretch
but shoot for the stars I guess.

Just using this to power production in industrial areas of China etc could
really help with pollution that is directly effecting nearby populations
and inevitably all of us.

The timeline they give in the video makes it seem like this could happen
somewhat quickly so I'm looking forward to progress. I wonder if spacex
will help launch the satellites?