[ExI] Political correctness consequences

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 04:49:16 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 4:18 AM, Anders <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> Lack of ideological diversity among elites, the almost complete takeover
> of positions of power by politically correct cadres in a number of
> countries, is therefore a major flaw of the current global political system.
>

> What periods or places have shown ideological diversity among elites?

### Perhaps I should have left out the word "current" from my post. Indeed,
as you imply, ideological purity tended to become a touchstone of belonging
to elites throughout history and today's world is not much different from
empires past.

The one salient difference might be the homogenising influence of media,
both mass and social. Ideology spreads now more easily between countries,
increasing the risk of forming a world government at some point.

Rafał