[ExI] save the art tech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:07:55 UTC 2016

can light up an order of magnitude more obsessive and taste-free decorative
insanity so popular in America these days.

spike

Aww, c'mon.  Let's give the poor extroverts a break.  And, after all, it's
art!  Art can be, and these days it is, any thing at all.  Reminds me of
the, in the area of music of course, t shirt which features:  IF IT"S TOO
LOUD YOU"RE TOO OLD - loudness can be visual too, eh?  (and yeah, I am too
old)

bill w