[ExI] uranium was: RE: Signal

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Aug 15 17:15:40 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: Re: [ExI] uranium was: RE: Signal

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 11:55 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

​> ​>…Johnson and Stein are rising in the polls

​>…It takes 270 electoral votes to become president and​

according to the latest ​betting odds there is a 96.5% probability that Johnson will not win one single electoral vote. Not one…  John K Clark

John this is a public perception, not a percent probability.  Trump isn’t going to stop saying crazy things, and those yoga routines are coming.  We don’t know when, but we pretty much know what.  They will leak.  We do not know what will happen in the next three months, and do not know what happens when the leaks keep coming after the election.