[ExI] Trump

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 17 16:54:52 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: Re: [ExI] Trump

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 1:08 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com <mailto:rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> > wrote:

​> ​

Trump Trump Trum

​p​

Clinton Clinton Clinton

​ ​

Jeesus!

​Well, ... if they're all on the ballot I'll still vote for Clinton. I don't like Jesus's policy of waterboarding people for, not a billion years but for an infinite number of years. Apologists for Jesus say it's only for a countably infinite number of years, the smallest sort of infinity, but I still think that's just a tad too long.

 John K Clark​

I’m not an expert on that, but as I understood it, it isn’t Jeesus but rather his old man who does the infinite waterboarding, using mixture of boiling windex and cat urine, and all such unpleasantness.  Jesus was head of the pardons department and the virgins, as I vaguely recall.  Granted I might have them conflated with another religion guy.