[ExI] Meta question

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 17 19:43:01 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:11 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Meta question

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com <mailto:sparge at gmail.com> > wrote:

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com <mailto:hkeithhenson at gmail.com> > wrote:

Second was that it was so clear that nobody could think of anything to
add to it.

I got it but didn't have anything to add. Please stay. :-)

-Dave

​Me too. ditto.  Yes, - number two.

bill w​

Ja, same here.  Keith on collective human behavior I have little expertise.  I am here to learn from guys like you who do have insights on that topic.  BillW has expertise in another area in which I would need to learn a bunch of material just to merely suck at that.  I am struggling to tone down the political content of my own posts, but I am thinking about writing a full explanation, after which you read, you may understand why I keep talking about hearing the footsteps.