[ExI] Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:17:43 UTC 2016

I'll give the old Testament God one thing
​,​
 Yahweh
​ was consistent, everything He said was repulsive.  john

I've been Baptist, Episcopalian, Presbyterian and Methodist along the way
and not one of them spend much time at all with Old Testament teachings or
issues.  It's sort of an embarrassment to them, I think.  So much clashes
with their God Is Love teachings.  I look upon the Bible as a sort of
'theory of the personality of God' thing.  And that theory changes
dramatically from Old the New.

 bill w