[ExI] Trump's lies

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 24 19:02:55 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:01 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Trump's lies

On Aug 24, 2016 9:51 AM, "Dave Sill" <sparge at gmail.com <mailto:sparge at gmail.com> > wrote:
> Give it a rest, John. You're not convincing anyone and you're annoying and offending at least me, almost certainly others.

And me.  Sufficient rational reasons have been given why someone who doesn't want Trump as president but would settle for Clinton might vote for Johnson.  Either refute them or accept that your logic has been disproven. (Or show that you are uninterested in debate and should be banned, but hopefully that is nor the case.)

The reason why I have hesitated to ban this discussion and even participated in the whole distasteful affair myself, and the reason why I beg our non-yank readers to bear with us patiently please:

-->This is a goddam scary time for Americans.<----

It is even more scary for those of us who have worked in or around the US military, who have worked in or around military technology companies, who know how badly this can turn out.  Ja, it is relevant to us and I would think to anyone who shares the planet.

Your friendly neighborhood omnipotent but modest and power-eschewing ExI moderator,