[ExI] The Clinton Foundation was a means of gaining access

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:24:44 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 10:22 PM, CryptAxe <cryptaxe at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> I've actually been somewhat surprised by the anti Trump sentiment within
> this mailing list. I essentially "threw my vote away" by voting for Gary
> Johnson. I think I would pick Trump over Hilary though.
>
>The
​ ​
anti Trump sentiment within this mailing list comes almost entirely from
me, just me, and I find
​ ​
that
​ ​
fact
​ ​
surprising and appalling. I've been on this list continually for over 20
years and I know that at one time virtually every member of the list was
strongly, I'd even say fiercely, pro free market pro free trade and pro
free speech, but that's no longer the case. Donald would be the most anti
free market anti free trade anti free speech president in a century, Hilary
would not be. At one time list members were pro-science, but Donald is so
anti-science he won't even say he believes in Evolution, but Hillary will
and has said
​ ​
“*I believe in evolution, and I am shocked at some of the things that
people in public life have been saying*”. And yet except for my own posts
there is somewhere between 10 and 100 times more anti-Hillary stuff on this
list than anti-Donald. I'm not sure what being a Extropian means anymore.

 John K Clark