[ExI] libertarians at work!

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Aug 26 23:32:37 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Keith Henson
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 2:33 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] libertarians at work!

"He brought a dildo to a gunfight."

Best wishes,

Keith

>…student activists at the University of Texas at Austin are passing around dildos <http://dailypnut.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=e8d181bde02154228dd7d7c0a&id=132e716a7f&e=595a16146c>  to act as 12-inch icebreakers to get the students talking…

They seem like they would be lousy at either function: firing projectiles or breaking ice.

Heeeeyyyy…  That gives me an idea: we could come up with competitions! We could invite the parents, or have the events during alumni week, let them see their tuition dollars at play.

Imagine a modern version of the old time duels such as the one Aaron Burr slew Alexander Hamilton, but this one far less harmful: dildos at ten paces.

Or… dildo quick-draw competitions (the mind boggles.)

Or…ice breaking contests: whoever can (somehow) crack their block of ice first, using only a dildo…

That should get the students talking.

spike