[ExI] Microsoft, was: tabby's star again

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 13:46:27 UTC 2016

Mike Dougherty <msd001 at gmail.com> wrote:

"i feel like Microsoft deserves at least some respect for directly and
indirectly contributing to the world we mostly take for granted today"

Indeed. Replace 'respect' with 'blame', and I agree entirely.

They have been a big contributor to the despicable trend of
progressively removing control from end-users and placing it in the
hands of the software vendors, not to mention the whole "Let's baffle
them by continually scrambling the user interface" thing.

Ben Zaiboc