[ExI] seti today at microsoft

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Aug 30 14:21:04 UTC 2016

SETI gives lectures every Tuesday at noon at the Microsoft campus in
Mountain View for those in the neighborhood.  I just got a note from one of
my SETI buddies who is more up to speed on things than I am.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/health/seti-signal-hd-164595-alien-civilizatio
n/

It politely suggested that I drop whatever the hell I am doing and get my
butt over to SETI at noon today, with the rest of me attached.  Adrian some
of you others within a good golf ball tee shot from there: let's have a
mini-Exi-schmooze, Microsoft cafeteria, today, about 1130, then hang around
for the pitch.  Be there or B^2.