[ExI] computer problem?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:43:55 UTC 2016

OK, I see what happened.  When I sent the garbage, consisting mainly of
deltas, arrows etc.. Gmail translated it before you got it.

Here's one url.  Everything is OK except what is at the very top in the
gray area, which I see as triangles and arrows.

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&sta=KJAN&state=MS