[ExI] IoT futurists' predictions - not bad

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:38:13 UTC 2016

In 190? there were two cars in Indiana.  They wrecked.  That is, each
other.

This is now considered an urban legend, but if true it is not a surprise to
me. spike

Well, that may be so, but psychologically it is interesting to me that it
keeps going around.  That is, people are quick to believe it's not a joke;
like you they are not surprised.  Surely you have seen lists of happenings
and you are to pick the one which actually did happen, and all of them are
unlikely at best, but one of them did happen.

bill w