[ExI] Bell's Inequality

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:02:19 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 7:08 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com>
> Deciding which explanation is least weird is largely
> a matter of taste. I just happen to feel that Many Worlds
> ,
> although
>  very weird
> , is
> less weird than the alternatives
> , and Copenhagen is the weirdest of all.

While others find MWI to be weirder than the alternatives.

Meanwhile, the difference between hollow and solid Earth is not
weirdness, but that a hollow Earth would not do what it does.  Hollow
Earth is not a less-weird but equally valid explanation; it is an
invalid explanation.

This is the difference between MWI vs. its alternatives, and solid
Earth vs. hollow Earth: the latter is testable; the former is not.