[ExI] Wolfram Alpha for maths geeks

Hal Snyder drxyzzy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:43:57 UTC 2016

 On a related note, it might be appropriate to mention SageMathCloud
https://cloud.sagemath.com as a resource for math & science enthusiasts. I
used it for a couple years while taking physics and data science classes
from Coursera and edX, and liked it enough that I've been donating my time
to the project for the past 7 months.

SMC lets you do computing and higher math, including symbolic expressions
and units of measure, all from a web browser. It is fully open source,
sources on GitHub There are free logins as well as subscription accounts
that pay for hosting and ongoing development.

Hal Snyder, M.D.