[ExI] exciting paint, was: RE: freedom threatened

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 19 06:00:13 UTC 2016

Subject: Re: [ExI] exciting paint, was: RE: freedom threatened

>…LSD works.  *If* you like to see the innate patterns in the paint and how it dries, then hallucinate complex fractal symmetries on those patterns, then think of all the metaphorical connections that paint drying entails, then realize that the visual patterns and the metaphorical patterns are really the same thing, then hallucinate metaphor fractal symmetries, &c…

Well OK, but I would go for something I could control a little better.  Think of the enormous potential for a truly epic caper, such a wild gag you could pull.  Consider my previous example: the Virgin Mary must have been crazy hot in about Spring of 1 BC, so smoking hot a supernatural being couldn’t resist the temptation.  I recommend leaving the dope alone, get a UV image projector, phosphor in the paint, get your buddies together, set it up patiently and carefully, have a blast.  Do it right, they will be telling their grandchildren about it fifty years from now, and what a story that would be.  Nothing like the boring old images in a slice of toast or a questionable shadow in a pine knot, snooze, that’s been done to death.  This vision would be from before she was famous and would be much more interesting to watch.  Safe, legal, won’t interfere with your getting a security clearance, never been done before.  Odd and fun mixture of reverence and lust.