[ExI] exciting paint, was: RE: freedom threatened

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Dec 19 15:20:44 UTC 2016

Subject: Re: [ExI] exciting paint, was: RE: freedom threatened

>…I will compile some literature regarding psychedelics…I am glad that they appear to be on the path to cultural acceptance and legalization, because I stand by my belief that, especially for people like you, not trying these in your lifetime is a waste of immense proportions…

Hi Will, thanks for the invitation.  I respectfully decline your offer.  For the record, I advise not going there, and while not there, staying not there.  My intuition tells me the risks outweigh the benefits.  As you say, I have not tried it, so all I have is my intuition on the matter.  I am all for open-mindedness and trying new experiences.  Just not this one.