[ExI] China testing EMdrive in space!

Robert G Kennedy III, PE robot at ultimax.com
Fri Dec 30 16:13:15 UTC 2016

> Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 00:25:48 -0500
> From: Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com>
> To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
> Subject: Re: [ExI] China testing EMdrive in space!
[snip]
> Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Just so.  I said exactly the same words on the FPSpace, the
Russian-American space affairs listserver wherein EMdrive+China  was
also posted.  The Russkiis said flat-out that the story was false.  Mr.
Lissov quoted below is the publisher of the best Russian-language
journal about space, "Novosti Kosmonautiki", so I would take his word
over those other dodgier sources.

The experimental flaw that my physicist friend spotted explains the
observed effect.