[ExI] he said what????

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 31 00:44:01 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 12:17 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] he said what????

>…Of course somebody could still make a phony video and claim it was made by a hidden camera showing me doing something I shouldn't; the only way around that I can think of is if I filmed myself 24/7 with digital time stamp included, that way I'd always have an alibi….John K Clark

I can think of a way to make money on this.  Create a device which records location as a function of time, perhaps with some kind of biometric sensor to verify it was you carrying your device.  It would create counter evidence against bogus video.  It might later be a cool archive to have: where you were and when since way back.