[ExI] Gravitational Waves Detected By LIGO!

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:50:22 UTC 2016

Interesting ... Still, what's bothering me is also the super-massive black
hole in our Galaxy, five orders of magnitude closer and about five orders
of magnitude as massive, orbiting by many massive stars ... but no gravity
waves from there.

That was my line of reasoning all along. If we can't gravitationally see
this, how we could see something much smaller, so far away?

I am not saying that it is entirely impossible, I am just hard to be
convinced in such circumstances.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/