[ExI] Gravitational Waves Detected By LIGO!

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:45:02 UTC 2016

Spike, my friend, I want you to be around for the next one billion years
and more.

But this is not the point here. We should already hear from other
Sagittariuses as well. One hundred million or even a billion of them, which
are as close or closer than those two black holes we talk about. Those two
with the combined mass of much less than 100 Suns.

While those "Sags" are to a many million times heavier than that. Each. And
should be much noisier when colliding even with a small black hole.

We might wait for our Sagittarius to swallow something big. It should
happen every 1000 years or so. But we have a billion of them around and
there should be a lot of those events every day, every hour.

Where they are? Why LIGO does not detect those?

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/