[ExI] virtualbox etc.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 23:34:42 UTC 2016

First, this seems inferior:

Second, while I have visited Wikipedia and explored several definitions of
things, I still cannot figure out the damned thing is for.

It runs a virtual copy of an OS, right?  Why?  If I downloaded Linux, why
not run that straight rather than through Virtual box?  If I run Windows
through it will that fix any problems?  See how lost I am?

Maybe it's hard for you to understand that from what I read about this
stuff, I am a total beginner and thus lost.

bill w