[ExI] 107 Nobel laureates tell Greenpeace to stop opposing GMOs

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 06:55:24 UTC 2016

A dual loyalty, to people on one hand and to an entity  frequently hostile
to people like the Mother Nature on the other - cannot work anyway. Sooner
or later one has to decide between the two.

 Or at least, which one has an absolute priority. Worshiping Environment is
quite a silly paganism by my book.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Rafal Smigrodzki <rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/