[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:55:11 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Kevin George Haskell <kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  must Extropianism be continue to be forced to listen on the private
> list-serv list to wild-eyed leftists who would be better served posting
> articles on IEET, etc.?

### Far from defending wild-eyed leftists, the kind that share their
musings on the desirability of a 90% income tax on the productive people
they envy, I must admit that leftists do have a use (as long as they are
present in limited numbers): They offer opportunities for ruthless
dissection, righteous indignation and sharpening one's ravaging rhetoric.

Let's have one small cheer for the leftists, who provide so much
picturesque variety!

Rafał