[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:36:23 UTC 2016

Oh I think there is. It would have been nice if Clinton were smarter but
there is no bottom to stupid; you can't always go smarter but you can
always go stupider as Mr.Trump demonstrates. ​

​ John K Clark​

Oh, she's got the IQ.  I dunno what her problem is.  Queen fixation?

Trump acts stupidly but has to have at least somewhat above average IQ.
It's his personality that's stupid (actually it seems more anal expulsive
to Freudians - enjoys shocking people).

OTOH - he has gotten more votes than anyone else, so if you told him he was
stupid, he'd just smile and say "Whatever works, and it's working for me."

So I think we have to put the label of stupid on the voters, not him.

(Actually, this violates my definition of stupid, which is knowing better
but not doing better, and these voters don't know better.  Or do they?
Aren't we all shocked by the support of bigotry, isolationism and more?)

bill w