[ExI] Anders in Science magazine

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sun Jul 17 08:23:28 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-17 01:57, Keith Henson wrote:
> It's always fun to see someone I know quoted in a major news source.
> Anders is quoted in the article that goes with the cover story in the
> July 15 issue of Science!

Yep, I got the chance to spout off a bit. I think it is a pretty good
article about natural xrisks and what to do about them; my contribution
is mostly framing.

Of course, most of the risk to our species is anthropogenic, but natural
risk can be analysed a bit more easily and uncontroversially.

--
Dr Anders Sandberg
Future of Humanity Institute