[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:25:56 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 10:50 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
>  If an entity continues to spend more than it takes in, and does it long
> enough, that entity will eventually go bust.

​Not if the entity continues to increase the amount of money it takes in
from year to year, and if technology advances (and as a Extropian I think
it just might)

​that is a entirely reasonable possibility. But if you're really worried
about debt you should vote for the Democrats not the spendthrift
Republicans. Republican Bush Senior gave Democrat Clinton a  269 billion
dollar budget deficit,
Democrat Clinton
​ gave Republican Bush Junior a 127 billion dollar budget SURPLUS,
 Republican Bush Junior gave Democrat Obama a 1.4 TRILLION dollar budget
deficit,  so far Obama has reduced the deficit to 492 billion.​

 John K Clark