[ExI] I Miss The King of Extropia

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:29:05 UTC 2016

On Jul 18, 2016, at 9:56 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> >…Republican Bush Junior gave Democrat Obama a 1.4 TRILLION dollar budget deficit,  so far Obama has reduced the deficit to 492 billion.​..John K Clark
>
> Of those two, I choose… none of the above.  Neither party has demonstrated responsibility with budgets, both major parties are spending way beyond their means.  Throw them out.
>
> I live in a free state, so I can vote for whoever I think is best.

There's the issue when talking about these deficit or surplus numbers of how seriously to take them given how much is not included. And the non-included is actually estimated to be quite large -- in the deficit direction. In other words, not a mere accounting error.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my latest Kindle book, "The Late Mr. Gurlitt," at:
http://mybook.to/Gurlitt