[ExI] net wisdom

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jul 21 15:29:00 UTC 2016

Subject: Re: [ExI] net wisdom

--
Dr Anders Sandberg

What concerns me is reduced adaptability as the population ages.  We are
suffering from reduced adaptability in a time which demands more of it.
Nowhere is this more apparent than in public schools.  Governments do not
seem to be adapting well to increasing involuntary transparency either.