[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:52:21 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 1:19 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​> ​
> My state of Mississippi will go for Trump because they are Neanderthals,
> but it might just matter elsewhere if those against Hillary vote for the
> Libertarian and take votes away from Clinton.

​I don't think so. Judging from this list
 libertarians
​hate Hillary far more than they hate Trump and so ​
Gary Johnson
​ will likely take more votes from Trump than from Hillary; in fact
libertarians seem to rather like Trump despite the fact that he holds the
most un-libertarian ​positions of any presidential candidate since 1968. I
don't pretend to understand why libertarians are behaving in this very odd
manner but the fact remains they are, I can't doubt the evidence of my eyes.

 John K Clark