[ExI] Trump, Jail, and libel law

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 18:59:50 UTC 2016

Subject: [ExI] Trump, Jail, and libel law

>…Just yesterday I said that if Trump becomes president he will put people in jail for saying things about him he doesn't like. Some thought I was overstating my case but today after Hillary gave a speech highlighting Trump's ignorant  imbecilic and above all dangerous national security policy Trump said this:

"And remember I said I was a counter-puncher? I am. After what she said about me today and her phony speech. That was a phony speech. That was a Donald Trump hit job. I will say this. Hillary Clinton has to go to jail. She has to go to jail."

​ John K Clark​

Doesn’t it make you want to hug your Constitution?  Both of these yahoos; if they have any redeeming qualities at all, it is to remind Americans that we have a constitution.

Presidents don’t make law.

Oh what a wonderful document is the US Constitution.  The founders were brilliant.  So well done, so clear, so concise, so effective in limiting the damage potential of a mad president.