[ExI] request to tone down politics, was: RE: Wise...

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 04:24:31 UTC 2016

US politics has been discussed on this list, often with heated tones,
for as long as I can remember. I see no problem with that, politics
_IS_ important.

Adrian, there's no way to "give the Libertarian candidate enough
exposure to have a good chance of winning." Not in 2016. Perhaps in
2036. We should work on that.

G.