[ExI] request to tone down politics, was: RE: Wise...

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 15:47:03 UTC 2016

On 4 June 2016 at 16:25, William Flynn Wallace  wrote:
> I don't want to put words in your mouth, but I suspect that what really
> terrifies you is that he has such a large following, not so much the person
> he is.  That's what's so upsetting to me.  Or maybe just plain disgusting.

And the reason Trump has such a large following is......???

Much of the US population is suffering greatly under the old system
and have no hope that anything will improve under the old system in
Washington. On the contrary, they expect the system to make life worse
for themselves and continue to enrich the financiers. They had 'Hope
and Change' with Obama and got screwed even more. So now they are
setting out to destroy the old system. And if voting still doesn't
work, I fear the US is headed for severe civil disruption.

BillK